Cell & Gene Therapy and Cancer Immunotherapy Asia 2022 is organized by Select Biosciences and will be held from Oct 06 - 07, 2022 at Hotel Nikko Narita, Tokyo, Kanto, Japan.
This conference brings together academic and business professionals to discuss many facets of this rapidly developing and expanding field, such as the use of stem cells for cellular therapy, the use of ESCs and iPSCs for cell and gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy, including CAR-T therapy, and clinical applications and gene therapy technologies.
The conference tackles the entire cell and gene therapy and cancer immunotherapy ecosystem with an emphasis on the technological platforms being created to bring cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine to the clinic.
• Biomarkers & Companion Diagnostics for Targeting Cancer Immunotherapy
• Checkpoint and Non-Checkpoint Immunotherapies
• The use of CAR (chimeric antigen receptor) T cells in cancer immunotherapy
• Clinical Trials and Commercialization of Cell Therapies
• Combination Cancer Immunotherapy
• ESC and iPSC-derived Cells for Cellular Therapy and Clinical Deployment
• Gene Therapy into the Clinic
• Clinical Pipeline
• Regulatory Landscape
• Technology Platforms
• Immunomodulatory Antibodies
• Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs): Their Potential for Cellular Therapy
• Small Molecules in Cancer Immunotherapy
• Stem Cells for Cellular Therapy
• Targeting Signaling Pathways in Cancer as Therapeutic Intervention
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.