Breast Imaging at the Beach 2022
Breast Imaging at the Beach is organized by Penn Radiology CME and will be held from Jan 09 - 12, 2022 at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Punta Mita, Nayarit, Mexico.
The program is designed for full or part-time radiologists and may also be of interest to breast surgeons and breast imaging technologists.
Participants may earn up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™ and 12 SAM credits.
In addition to a review of breast imaging fundamentals, which is offered to improve interpretation skills, our program will include the latest medical technology and techniques such as digital breast tomosynthesis, screening breast ultrasound, as well as full and abbreviated breast MRI protocols to further educate healthcare providers. We will look at the evolving data that supports evidence-based utilization of specific breast imaging modalities to advance precision imaging of the breast patient.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Review methods to optimize mammographic screening (i.e. increase cancer detection while minimizing false positives)
• Explain the roles and potential benefits of digital breast tomosynthesis and synthetic 2D imaging in the screening and diagnosis of breast cancer and benign breast diseases
• Discuss the data on the use of whole breast ultrasound, molecular breast imaging, and abbreviated breast MRI in the supplemental screening of women at average risk with dense breasts
• Discuss the strategies for breast MRI interpretation
• Improve image-guided breast biopsy skills
- CME : 21
- Credits : 12
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education