Basic life support (BLS) Renewal for Healthcare Providers is organized by San Diego County Dental Society (SDCDS) and will be held on Aug 18, 2022, at San Diego County Dental Society (SDCDS), San Diego, California, United States of America. This course has been approved for a maximum of 4 CE Units
To teach BLS to Healthcare Providers in a manner that provides the best possible outcome for CPR to patients and emotional support to the rescuer. Keep abreast of the latest basic life support techniques and practices. All office staff is welcome to take part and receive their AHA CPR card.
Course Objectives• Discuss the importance and impact of CPR on survival
• Use the BLS concepts of The Chain of Survival
• Know the signs that someone needs CPR
• Provide high-quality CPR training for infants, children, and adults
• Explain the importance of using an automated external defibrillator (AED), and show proper usage.
• Use a barrier device to provide effective ventilation
• Explain the importance of multi-rescuer resuscitation and what you can do to help.
• Explain the procedure for relieving foreign-body obstruction in an adult, child or infant