American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) State of the Art Course in Addiction Medicine is organized by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and will be held from Sep 29 - Oct 01, 2022, at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
This course is for doctors and healthcare professionals who want to learn more about breakthroughs in their field. It will include:
• Presentations on scientific advances in addiction medicine
• Sessions organized around key topics that can be also applied to clinically relevant information
• Brief presentations on understanding, diagnosing and treating addiction, as well as co-occurring medical and psychiatric disorders.
This course will prepare learners to be able to communicate with others.
• Discuss the most important scientific breakthroughs in addiction prevention and diagnosis.
• Critically evaluate new science and discuss its implications for our understanding of addiction, and co-occurring mental or medical disorders.
• Develop practical applications that integrate emerging science into your practice.
• Identify gaps in addiction medicine research and how they can be filled.
• Create a network of colleagues and resources to support the learner's practice.
• Innovative, dynamic information from distinguished faculty
• Interactive and fast-paced program
• Preparation of national experts in addiction medicine
• Course app which provides slides and other resources.
• Opportunities to network with thought leaders, colleagues and exhibitors
ASAM has been awarded the highest level of Accreditation with Commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
Accreditation in the ACCME System seeks to assure the medical community and the public that ASAM delivers education that is relevant to clinicians needs, evidence-based, evaluated for its effectiveness, and independent of commercial influence.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The American Society of Addiction Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Society of Addiction Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Toll free Number