Advances in orbital surgery is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Nov 23, 2022, at the Royal Society of Medicine, London, England, United Kingdom.
This meeting brings together multidisciplinary specialists for a day that focuses exclusively on the most challenging aspects of orbital surgery. We will learn from Ophthalmology, Oculoplastic Surgery, and Radiation Oncology specialists.
This meeting is in association with RSM Ophthalmology Section.
This meeting will include the following:
• Learn about the different options for accessing the orbit surgically
• Learn about the latest developments in orbital surgery
• Recognize the impact of orbital radiation oncology advances on treatment planning, patient outcomes, and patient outcomes
• Find out how surgical treatment of thyroid eye disease is changing.
• Learn how the most recent evidence informs surgical decision-making for orbital trauma
International experts from their respective fields present the RSM Oral and Maxillofacial Section Advance in... series. This webinar is CPD accredited.
Copyrights © 2023 eMedEvents Corporation, All Rights Reserved.