Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Update/Renewal Course is organized by Exemplar Education and Consulting LLC and will be held on Oct 01, 2022, at Exemplar Education and Consulting LLC, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America.
• For the Healthcare professionals who direct or participate in cardiopulmonary arrest management or other cardiovascular emergencies, and personnel involved in emergency response.
What is this course about?
• Basic life support skills include effective chest compressions, bag-mask devices, and the use of an AED.
• Early detection and management of cardiac and respiratory arrest
• Early detection and management of peri-arrest conditions, such as symptomatic heart disease.
• Management of airways
• Similar pharmacology
• Management of stroke and ACS
• Leading and participating in a resuscitation team with effective communication
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.