Acupuncture: Essential Skills, Research, and Coding is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Aug 15 - 22, 2022 at Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas, Seattle, Washington, United States of America.
This beginning course gives students the knowledge and abilities needed to use straightforward methods for treating depression, stress, anxiety, and pain. Students will leave with a strategy for incorporating acupuncture into their clinical settings.
• Hospital-Quality Needle Skills: Acquire the knowledge necessary to incorporate acupuncture into your medical practice.
• Exercise proper kinesthetic abilities, such as palpation, insertion, and stimulation of key acupuncture points.
• Research on acupuncture
• Identify the best acupuncture research studies that are supported by evidence.
• Accrual of acupuncture fees
• Acquire significant information on how to code and charge for acupuncture services
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.