5th European School of Urology Nurses (ESUN) Course on Urinary Tract Infection is organized by Congress Consultants B.V. and will be held from Sep 09 - 10, 2022 in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.
The leading experts in Europe provide practical advice in this course that provides an update on the subject of urinary tract infections. The interaction, group projects, current information, and proven evidence-based recommendations are all combined in this course to provide the finest learning experience possible. From both a theoretical and practical standpoint, we have invited recognized experts on the subject. They will collaborate with the course participants, imparting the latest material that is essential to understanding and guided discussion on the most pertinent clinical topics.
Aims and objectives:
Upon completion of this sermonic course, the participants will be better able to:
• Specify the causes of urinary tract infections in both men and women who use catheters
• Provide information on how to treat urinary tract infections in men and women using catheters
• Review of the best interventions to avoid urinary tract infections in individuals who use catheters and have urostomies
• Explain how to prevent urinary tract infections among caregivers and patients
• Describe your clinic's training strategy for reducing urinary tract infections
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Nephrology Nurse +2 More
Contact Hours 2