36th European Peptide Symposium (EPS) & 12th International Peptide Symposium (IPS) is organized by the European Peptide Society (EPS) and will be held from Aug 28 - Sep 02, 2022, at Melia Sitges, Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain.
Theme: "From Peptides to the World”
36EPS' scientific committee set out to create an exciting program that covers a wide range of topics, including advances in peptide structure and chemistry, bioactive and therapeutic peptides, peptide biomaterials, delivery, and nanotechnology. Additional satellite meetings and workshops are planned.
• Synthetic Chemistry for Peptides, Amino Acids, and Proteins
• Innovative peptide-based technologies
• Bioactive peptides (antimicrobial, cancer, metabolism, neuropeptides, vaccines, etc.)
• Delivery, targeting, and uptake of peptidide prodrugs
• Structure and conformational studies of peptides
• Peptide therapeutics and clinical application
• Proteomics and peptide bioinformatics
• Nanobiosciences catalysts, peptidide materials
•Peptide mimetics, peptoids, and peptide nucleic acids
• Peptide sugar, cholesterol, -lipid, -nucleic acid, and -drug conjugates
More details will be added as soon as information becomes available.