3-Day Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop with Ultrasound Course is organized by Provider Practice Essentials (PPE), LLC and will be held from Nov 10 - 12, 2022 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
• Aorta and Right Upper Quadrant
• Lower Extremity Duplex Ultrasound
• Vascular Access
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|3 Day Program Fee||Course Registration Fee||09 Nov, 2022||USD 1,999.00|
• 22 Category I CME credits from the AAPA and 22.25 CME credits (including 2.5 contact hours of pharmacology) from the AANP for the Skills and Procedure workshop.
• 14 Category I CME credits from the AAPA for the Ultrasound Course
• 10 emergency procedure hours for ultrasound course + 12 emergency procedure hours for clinical skills workshop
• Up to 36.25 CME/contact hours, 22 emergency procedure hours, and 4 pharmacology hours
All of our programs that are designated for CME credits provide interchangeable credit accepted by all Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant accrediting bodies, including but not limited to The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB). Additional specialty-specific credits will be designated on the appropriate certificate.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
10100 International Dr
Orlando, Florida, United States of America
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld,
10100 International Dr,
Orlando, Florida, United States of America 32821,
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12