2022 Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy Conference: Discovery to Mainstream Oncology is organized by the Association of American Cancer Institutes (AACI) and will be held from Sep 15 - 16, 2022 at the National Institutes of Health, in Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America.
This two-day national conference provides a venue for scientists worldwide to exchange the latest information on the immunotherapy of cancer. We are looking forward to an exciting forum for discussion and debate on the current understanding of cancer and immunology and immunotherapy. The Mission of the Center of Excellence in Immunology is to foster the discovery, development, and delivery of novel immunologic approaches for the prevention and treatment of cancer and cancer-associated viral diseases.
• CAR T-Cell Based Immunotherapies
• Cell Therapy for Solid Epithelial Cancers
• Principles of Checkpoint Modulators
• Clinical Applications of Checkpoint Modulators
• Microbiome and Immunotherapy
• Factors Influencing the Success of Immunotherapy
• Innovative Approaches to Immunotherapy
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.