Arthroscopy of the Foot and Ankle Courses is organized by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) and will be held from Jul 09 - 10, 2022 at Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC), Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Each of these interactive, two-day courses is led by a team of experienced arthroscopy surgeons. It gives you the chance to practice and learn established and cutting-edge methods in foot and ankle surgery.
• Enhance the development of motor skills in the arthroscopic ankle and subtalar joint procedures.
• Get to know the indications for arthroscopic foot and ankle surgery and how to proceed with it.
• Conduct soft tissue procedures including synovectomy, fibrous band resection, and gutter debridement effectively.
• Get to know how to approach, resect, and saucerize lesions of the medial and lateral talar dome.
• Get to know how to retrieve loose bodies in the ankle and be introduced to arthroscopic excision of the os trigonum.
• Learn how to perform arthroscopy on the small joints of the foot.
• Learn how to control the risks and side effects of foot and ankle arthroscopy.
• Plan and perform surgical procedures involving staging principles, intra-operative positioning, and fluoroscopy.
Information about further details will be posted as soon as it becomes available.