Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal Esprit: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues
Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal Esprit: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Feb 14 - 21, 2021 at Crystal Esprit, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Join PES & earn 12 CME/CE credits while sailing for 7 nights through the topaz waters of the Indian Ocean to the tropical paradise of the Seychelles, where idyllic beaches, lush emerald mountains, and UNESCO-protected wildlife reserves await! Take in this exotic part of the world aboard the 62-guest, all-inclusive, all-suite luxury yacht Crystal Esprit, and be pampered with butler service in every category.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Confronting the challenges of delivering quality patient care in the face of limited budgets and resources is fast becoming a global issue for healthcare practitioners. Medical professionals in both North America and Africa share these challenges, especially in remote areas where healthcare access and delivery are further limited. Community healthcare in both places also reflects the emerging need to establish new best practice protocols dealing with the increasing longevity of human populations and the growth of geriatric and palliative care needs. In addition, providing treatment and prevention strategies addressing chronic disease issues such as cardiovascular, obesity, and diabetes are a continuing challenge for both continents. Life expectancy for both males and females in Seychelles is high with non-communicable diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, asthma and depression being the leading causes of mortality.
Now, more than ever, it is important for medical and dental professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of medical and dental problems. By design, this program offers opportunities for professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Community Healthcare Delivery in the Seychelles: Overview
• Dental Care in the Seychelles: Availability and Challenges
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses
• Oral Health: Addressing Dental Diseases
• Updates in Travel Medicine
• Wellness & Stress Management for Medical Professionals
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Begin and end your journey in Mahé, a resort island abundant with natural beauty and home to Seychelles capital, Victoria
• Admire tropical vegetation, sea turtles, and pristine beaches on Sainte Anne Island, part of the Sainte Anne Marine National Park
• Praslin, referred to as the Garden of Eden, is where you can find azure waters, tangles of jungle, and some of the world’s rarest birds
• Enjoy the relaxed tropical atmosphere of La Passe, La Digue
• See giant tortoises, hump-head parrotfish, mangrove forests, and exotic coco de mer palms in Laraie Bay on Curieuse Island
• Explore the stunning nature reserves of Cousin Island and Aride Island, both known for their exceptional bird life
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
• Exceptional Michelin star-inspired cuisine in the elegant Yacht Club Restaurant and two al fresco cafés – The Patio Café and The Grill
• Fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
• 62-guest, all-suite yacht with butler service in all suites
• Choice of two complimentary shore excursions in most ports
• A host of watersports on the yacht’s marina including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and jet skiing
• Included gratuities and airport transfers to and from the yacht
• Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
Why Travel with PES?
We design exclusive customized CME/CE Cruise & Travel programs for medical, dental, nursing and allied healthcare professionals utilizing expert in-country and distinguished PES Faculty. We understand that medical professionals have discriminating tastes and their time is extremely valuable. In every destination, our educational goals combine the best hands-on cultural and learning opportunities, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues. We pay attention to striking the optimal balance to what there is to discover and learn at each destination in conjunction with our educational seminars.
• Experience planning healthcare programs since 1980
• Personalized service from your first contact through to your on-site travel experience
• New exciting destinations offered every year
• Access to in-country medical and healthcare facilities
• Travel with colleagues and like-minded individuals
• CME/CE Lecture Seminars by PES Faculty and local experts
• Volunteer speaking opportunities
• Interact with multiple healthcare specialists enriching professional collaboration
• 12–18 Continuing Education credits offered on each trip
• Possible Tax deductible benefits
• Family and friends are always welcome!
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005
February 13, 2021
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||14 Feb,2021||USD 450.00|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||14 Feb,2021||USD 695.00|