Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal Esprit: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues
Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal Esprit: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues is organized by the Professional Education Society (PES). The symposium is held from Feb 14 - 21, 2021 at Crystal Esprit, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Enroll in the PES & earn upto 12 CME/CE credits on the way to your sailing for 7 nights through the topaz waters of the Indian Ocean to the tropical paradise of Seychelles. Idyllic beaches, lush emerald mountains, and UNESCO-protected wildlife reserves await! Join in this fascinating part of the world aboard the 62-guest, all-inclusive, all-suite luxury yacht Crystal Esprit, and be gratified with butler service in each category.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Defying the challenges of producing quality patient care in the aspect of limited budgets and resources has become a global issue for medical practitioners. Healthcare professionals in both North America and Africa partake these challenges, especially in remote areas where access to healthcare and delivery are limited. Community healthcare places also indicate the emerging necessity to ascertain updated best practice protocols that deal with the developing persistence of human populations and the elevation of geriatric and palliative care needs. It additionally renders, treatment and inhibition strategies that address the chronic disease issues such as cardiovascular, obesity, and diabetes are a continuing challenge for both continents. Life expectancy for both males and females in Seychelles is high with non-communicable diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, asthma and depression being the principal cause of mortality.
Presently, more than ever, it is necessary for the medical and dental professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural views and updates in the treatment and inhibition of medical and dental problems. This program offers possibilities for professionals to analyze and distinguish the current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Overview of The Community Healthcare Delivery in Seychelles
• Dental Care in Seychelles: Availability and Challenges
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses
• Oral Health: Addressing Dental Diseases
• Updates in Travel Medicine
• Wellness & Stress Management for Medical Professionals
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Start and end your journey in Mahé, a resort island rich in natural beauty and home to Seychelles capital, Victoria
• Cherish tropical vegetation, sea turtles, and pristine beaches on Sainte Anne Island, part of the Sainte Anne Marine National Park
• Praslin referred to as the Garden of Eden, is where you can find azure waters, tangles of the jungle, and some of the world’s rarest birds
• Experience the relaxed tropical atmosphere of La Passe, La Digue
• See giant tortoises, hump-head parrotfish, mangrove forests, and exotic coco de mer palms in Laramie Bay on Curieuse Island
• Explore the stunning nature reserves of Cousin Island and Aride Island, both known for their exceptional birdlife
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
• Extraordinary Michelin star-inspired cuisine in the elegant Yacht Club Restaurant and two al fresco cafés – The Patio Café and The Grill
• Fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
• 62-guest, all-suite yacht with butler service in all suites
• Choice of two complimentary shore excursions in most ports
• A host of watersports on the yacht’s marina including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and jet skiing
• Include gratuities and airport transfers to and from the yacht
• Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
Why Travel with PES?
We design exclusive customized CME/CE Cruise & Travel programs for medical, dental, nursing and allied healthcare professionals utilizing expert in-country and distinguished PES Faculty. We understand that medical professionals have discriminating tastes and their time is extremely valuable. In every destination, our educational goals combine the best hands-on cultural and learning opportunities, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues. We pay attention to striking the optimal balance to what there is to discover and learn at each destination in conjunction with our educational seminars.
• Experience planning healthcare programs since 1980
• Personalized service from your first contact through to your on-site travel experience
• New exciting destinations offered every year
• Access to in-country medical and healthcare facilities
• Travel with colleagues and like-minded individuals
• CME/CE Lecture Seminars by PES Faculty and local experts
• Volunteer speaking opportunities
• Interact with multiple healthcare specialists enriching professional collaboration
• 12–18 Continuing Education credits offered on each trip
• Possible Tax deductible benefits
• Family and friends are always welcome!
|Contact No. :||1-877-737-7005|
February 13, 2021
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||14 Feb,2021||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||14 Feb,2021||USD 450.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news