X-Ray - Emergency Interpretation Essentials (Sep 22 - 23, 2021)
X-Ray - Emergency Interpretation Essentials is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Sep 22 - 23, 2021 at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort, Bali, Indonesia.
General Practitioners, Critical Care physicians, Emergency Physicians, Registrars, House officers, Interns, Radiographers, Physiotherapists.
• Australian College for Emergency Medicine: Approved for 8.5 ACEM CPD hours;
• Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 15 CPD points Formal Education
• Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine: (ID 18090 Sydney; 18954 Niseko; 18956 Bali) 9 PDP Units. Grant Eligability: Emergency Medicine.
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA and FPM CPD program may claim their attendance under the Knowledge and skills activity Short format learning, at 2 credits per hour. Online component at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian Orthopaedic Association: Sydney 6 Points, Bali and Niseko 4 points plus case reviews and online content claimable under the eLearning CPD activity category.
• College of Emergency Medicine (UK): 6 CPD points (Category 1) (UK courses only)
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Pre-course learning: Category 1A: Passive Self Learning, 1 point per hour. Lectures: Category 2A: Passive Group Learning, 1 point per hour. Facilitated discussions, Workshops: Category 2B: Active or Interactive Small Group Learning Activities, 2 points per hour.
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: 20 CPD activity points.
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: 8 Points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills (Excludes Queenstown 2019, Bali 2020 and Niseko 2020).
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Recommended MyCPD category 1 - ‘Educational Activities’ at 1 credit per hour (course length 6 hours face to face, 2 hours online).
• The Royal College of Radiologists (UK): This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists
The goal of the course is to provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to review radiographic techniques and recognise radiographic patterns of trauma and injury commonly encountered for the cervical & thoracolumbar spine, pelvis, upper & lower limbs, skull and face. Interactive multimedia live group sessions are undertaken with lectures. All lectures are developed by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
- CPD Hours : 8.5
- CPD : 15
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine