Updates in Family, Sports, and Preventive Medicine
Updates in Family, Sports, and Preventive Medicine is organized by Continuing Education, Inc and will be held from Apr 24 - May 01, 2021 at Celebrity Summit, San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States of America.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14 ACPE Credits
• 14.0 Contact Hours
• Wellness and Improving our Health
○ Discuss the four pillars of health and improving our well-being and avoid potential consequences.
• Low Carb Diets
○ Define the various low carb diets, their components and their potential concerns.
• Diabetes in the Aging Patient
○ Discuss the management of diabetes in the aging patient.
• Knee Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of knee pain.
• Shoulder Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of shoulder pain.
• Hip Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of hip pain.
• Foot Pain
○ Discuss the common causes of foot pain.
- CME : 14
- Contact Hours : 14
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Reviews Given by People
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine