Update & Intensive Review of Internal Medicine - 27th Annual is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine and will be held from Jun 21 - 25, 2021 at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, New York City, New York, United States of America. This course also available as Livestream.
Credit Designation Statement:
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 50.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ pending. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the most important advances that have recently been made in Internal Medicine, and to help candidates prepare for the Internal Medicine Boards or the Recertification Examination. Each of the major subspecialties will be covered including cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious disease, nephrology, neurology, oncology, pulmonary disease, and rheumatology. Much of the material will be presented in lecture format by the best teachers and clinicians from the Columbia University Irving Medical Center. In addition, each specialty will have a case-based question and answer session using an interactive computer-based system. This system will allow you (anonymously) to test your knowledge in the different areas of medicine.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be better able to:
• Understand the most current, evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for key core competency-based topics in medicine.
• Learn the latest knowledge & skills and apply them to daily practice.
• Make recommendations for optimal management of many common diseases.
• Diagnose and manage problems frequently encountered in the hospital and office.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news