Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC): 8th Edition (Sep 29 - 30, 2021)
Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC): 8th Edition is organized by Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS) St. Vincent Hospital and will be held from Sep 29 - 30, 2021 at HSHS St. Vincent Hospital, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America.
Course completion awards 18.3 contact hours.
The two-day intensive course includes:
• A systematic approach to the initial assessment. Nurses learn A–I mnemonic and the Trauma Nursing Assessment.
• Evidence-based content written by trauma experts. This 24-chapter comprehensive manual features dedicated chapters for special populations.
• Hands-on skill stations. Nurses practice the systematic approach in real life situations with skilled instructors.
• Five online modules. These complete case studies take nurses through an entire sequence of care.
• Verification and contact hours. RN candidates with successful completion will receive the ENA TNCC four-year provider verification card. All attendees will be awarded a contact hour certificate with appropriate contact hours.
TNCC offers interactive learning with scenario-based assessments
• Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
• A systematic approach to the initial assessment
• Hands-on training to provide expert care
• Evidence-based content developed by trauma experts
• Patient advocacy regarding pain management and family presence
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 18.3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine