Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Feb 25 - 26, 2021 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™and 14 SAM Credits
Designation Statement: The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Qualified on 11/5/2018, this activity meets the American Board of Radiology’s criteria for a self-assessment (SAM) activity and is designated for up to 14 SAM Credits toward the ABR Maintenance of Certification program.
This two-day course focuses on the rapidly developing field of structural heart disease. Led by Amar Shah, MD, and Stefan Zimmerman, MD, the course provides physicians with essential background on the disease process and the central role cardiac and vascular CTA have in the treatment planning process for TAVR therapies.
The course provides an individual, hands-on experience with a case simulator to teach physicians how to accurately acquire and interpret cardiac and vascular CTA cases performed during the planning process for TAVR in both routine and challenging scenarios.
Program and Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify relevant anatomy and variants
• Recognize the role of cardiac and vascular CTA in the planning process for structural heart disease
• Explain how to obtain cardiac and vascular CTA measurements for valve
• Recognize imaging features that may impact successful placement of the valve sizing using advanced workstations
• Identify how to successfully image patients in challenging clinical scenarios (i.e., arrhythmia and renal dysfunction)
• Interpret imaging features that may impact successful placement of the valve
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member Registration Fee||24 Feb,2021||USD 4,500.00|
|Member Registration Fee||24 Feb,2021||USD 3,000.00|
|MIT Price||24 Feb,2021||USD 1,500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news