Sydney Aged Care Conference 2021
Sydney Aged Care Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Dec 02 - 03, 2021 at Rydges Sydney Central, Surry hills, New South Wales, Australia.
CPD Hours :11h
In today’s contentious aged care environment, it has never been more necessary to have quick access to education that raises the bar for registered nurses in aged care. Attend this conference and find out about:
• Preventing unnecessary transfer to hospital
• When to listen and when to speak when dealing with complaints
• Care considerations for an older person with dementia
• The latest on safe sedative use
• The role of dementia care mapping and much, much more...
Need for Program
The current need for aged care nurses to meet the specific requirements of patients in their care is more crucial than ever. This is the result of the increase in numbers, the complexity of older adults, and the special challenges they and their families face. Sound knowledge and competence in the provision of holistic care is necessary to ensure the capacity to deal with these complexities is met. Increasing standards within aged care relies on the deployment of nurses with sound knowledge and competence.
Purpose of Program
The purpose of this conference is to enhance the knowledge and skills of nurses working in aged care.
• Use new knowledge of assessment and clinical care for aged persons to improve outcomes
• Apply critical decision-making skills to reduce avoidable transfers of older people to hospital
• Coordinate interprofessional collaborative care of older adults through active partnerships with a range of service providers
• Provide advice and coaching to other staff to increase care skills, facilitate continuity of care, and improve best practice outcomes
- CPD Hour : 11
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine