Spine Imaging & Intervention Conference is organized by CME Science and will be held from Mar 04 - 06, 2021 at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Palm Springs, California, United States of America.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists, spine surgeons, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques for the evaluation and treatment of spine related conditions.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Technologists: This course is pending approval for 15.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
This CME course is an educational update on spine imaging and intervention utilizing the latest technology and techniques. Multiple disease categories will be covered during this 2 1/2-day course, which will focus on diagnosis, treatment, image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, indications for surgery, and evaluation of the post-operative patient.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify key imaging findings in spine trauma and other spine emergencies
• Understand imaging techniques and observations in peripheral neuropathy, vascular diseases of the spine and spinal cord lesions, spine infections and spine tumors.
• Describe degenerative changes in the spine and the radiologist’s role in diagnosis of spine conditions and pain management.
• Understand the basics of Regenerative Medicine
• Be familiar with advanced imaging techniques of the spine including diffusion imaging and fMRI.
• Know what the spine surgeon is looking for in the preoperative and postoperative imaging studies.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Practicing Physician/Industry Fee||03 Mar,2021||USD 1,295.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse Fee||03 Mar,2021||USD 995.00|
|Military/Retired/Scientist/VA Fee||03 Mar,2021||USD 1,195.00|
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
44600 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Well
Palm Springs, California, United States of America
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa,
44600 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells,
Palm Springs, California, United States of America 92210,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news