Southern France River Cruise on Uniworld: Joint Medical/Dental Symposium Confronting Healthcare Needs
Southern France River Cruise on Uniworld: Joint Medical/Dental Symposium Confronting Healthcare Needs is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Jul 18 - 25, 2021 at 7-Night River Cruise from Avignon to Lyon on Uniworld S.S. Catherine, Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Cote d Azur, France.
Programs are reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 12 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 12 continuing education credits.
The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 12 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board regarding requirements.
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Medical practitioners are currently faced with the challenges of both treating and preventing the ever-increasing incidence of chronic diseases in the US population. In addition, the need to adapt best practice models in the context of emerging healthcare reforms impacting patient care delivery and access to care is an important issue for all healthcare practitioners to address.
France has the highest level of satisfaction with their health care system among all European countries. Physicians have adapted best practices strategies in compliance with the French universal healthcare coverage model. Although cardiovascular disease and obesity related diabetes have become significant global health issues, the incidence of these diseases in the French population is among the lowest in the world. Now, more than ever, it is important for medical professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease. By design, this program offers opportunities for medical professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting and gain a better understanding of emerging healthcare delivery models.
7 -Night River Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Visit Avignon, the heart of Provence, and see the medieval Palace of the Popes and the ancient Roman aqueduct, Pont du Gard, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Stroll through medieval Viviers, a small enchanting town with cobblestone lanes
• Discover Roman ruins and medieval architecture in ancient Arles, a Provençal city dating back to the 7th century that inspired over 200 Van Gogh paintings
• Enjoy a glass of fine local wine overlooking France’s oldest medieval twin cities, Tournon and Tain-l’Hermitage, nestled among vineyards
• Journey to Lyon, a 2,000-year-old city and the gastronomic capital of France
• Explore Beaune, the center of the Burgundy wine-making region
• Organization of the French Healthcare System
• Dental Care in France: Overview and Emerging Issues
• Wellness & Stress Management for Medical Professionals
• Top Medical/Disease Issues: Challenges & Conquests
• Emerging Dental Issues: Treatment and Prevention
• Communicating with your Patients: Best Practice Skills for Best Patient Outcomes
• Preventative Care: Evaluating the Impact of Diet & Lifestyle on Disease
Their goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting.
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
|PORT OF CALL:||Date||Time|
|Start Point||Uniworld S.S. Catherine, , Avignon, Provence Alpes Cote||Sunday Jul 18||08:00 AM|
|End Point||Uniworld S.S. Catherine, , Lyon, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes||Sunday Jul 25||05:00 PM|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME / CE Professional Seminar Fee||18 Jul,2021||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||18 Jul,2021||USD 450.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news