Skin, Bones, Heart & Private Parts CME Conference is organized by Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts and will be held from Oct 25 - 28, 2021 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners caring for patients in a primary and specialty care setting.
Their 2021 CME conference topics for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants & Physicians explore best practices & new research in:
• Cardiology & Emergency Medicine
• Women’s Health
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Apply new and emerging therapy options for several different body systems and treatment modalities
• Discuss a variety of topics in a concentrated effort that maximizes clinician’s time and provider needs
• Review strategies to help busy clinicians utilize their time with patients more effectively
• Use new clinical guidelines to effectively treat patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.