Prostate Imaging in the Bluegrass
Prostate Imaging in the Bluegrass is organized by Prostate Imaging in the Bluegrass and will be held from Sep 17 - 18, 2021 at Omni Louisville Hotel, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Prostate Imaging in the Bluegrass is a didactic and enriched case based live CME event empowering radiologists to perform and interpret high quality reliable multiparametric prostate MRI(mpMRI) and prostate molecular imaging. Attendees will gain expertise in prostate anatomy and pathology while mastering PIRADS lexicon. MRI targeted biopsy techniques will be discussed in detail as will utilization of mpMRI in staging and active surveillance of prostate cancer.
The emerging role of prostate molecular imaging in biochemically recurrent prostate cancer and developing role of molecular theranostics will be discussed in detail. Participants will similarly explore future directions of prostate cancer care including personalized therapy and radiogenomics.
Designed both for the community multidisciplinary team aiming to initiate a robust prostate care program as well to hone the skill level of experienced images, the conference will enable the participant to broaden their knowledge and ensure outstanding care for the prostate patient.
Multidisciplinary care providers including urologists, oncologists and radiation oncologists are similarly invited to learn prostate imaging to enhance patient care.
Attendees will have the opportunity to experience the very best of Louisville from its burgeoning bourbon industry to a day at the races at historic Churchill Downs, while enjoying the multitude of outstanding restaurants and cultural opportunities the city provides. Based at the Omni Louisville Hotel, registrants will enjoy the amenities of a select conference venue, including its spectacular rooftop pool, unique speakeasy and exquisite dining opportunities.
They welcome you to join us for a unique, personalized and comprehensive educational opportunity in a town Forbes deems America's coolest city!
Upon Completion of this Course, registrants will:
• Adminsiter State of the Art mpMRI and molecular imaging techniques for detection, staging and surveillance of prostate cancer
• Integrate MRI fusion biopsy and in-bore biopsy in the detection of prostate cancer
• Build a successful community based prostate imaging practice based on reliable high quality imaging with PIRADS Lexicon and multidisciplinary communication
• Explore novel theranostic therapies for the treatment of prostate cancer
• Learn how radiogenomics will alter the furture landscape of prostate cancer
• Enjoy the culture of Louisville from the thriving bourbon industry to the thrill of a photo finish at Churchill Downs
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 10
Omni Louisville Hotel
400 S 2nd St
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine