Prevention in Primary Care Co-Provided with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook 2021
Prevention in Primary Care Co-Provided with School of Medicine, SUNY at Stony Brook is organized by Continuing Education, Inc. and will be held from Oct 16 - 23, 2021 at Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas, Venice, Veneto, Italy.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
• 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 14.0 Contact Hours
This seminar is designed to provide the participant with an understanding of the role and value of screening in primary care and the importance of preventive therapy and risk reduction for adults. The course will also provide an overview of common diagnostic and management problems in adult primary care.
Upon completion, participants should be able to identify who benefits from cardiovascular screening, and from primary and secondary prevention of heart disease; assess which cancer screens apply to all adults, and which to selected populations; discuss new tools that may become available to screen for risk of cancer; counsel patients to modify their behavior and activity to reduce the risk of illness and disability and describe specific preventive and screening methods for common conditions and syndromes.
This seminar will be relevant to primary care practitioners of adult medicine.
• Cholesterol: Which Target? Which Drug? Which Patient?
• Hypertension: Getting to Goal
• Screening for CAD: What's the evidence? What's the future?
• Diabetes: Treatments Goals, Monitoring & Prevention, Part I
• Diabetes: Treatments Goals, Monitoring & Prevention, Part II
• Vitamins and Supplements: What's safe, What works
• Prevention in the Elderly
• Cancer Screening: Controversies and Standards
• Substance Use and Addiction
• Obesity: Options for Partnership and Management
• Adult Immunization
• Depression Screening and Management
- CME : 14
- Contact Hours : 14
- Primary Care
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Reviews Given by People
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine