PES Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues 2021
PES Yachting the Seychelles Islands on Crystal: Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Feb 21 - 28, 2021 at Crystal Esprit, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Continuing Education Recognition Awards offered for healthcare professionals on this PES Program include:
Physicians: Programs are reviewed by the American Academy of Family Physicians for a minimum of 12 Prescribed Credit Hours. AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) toward the AMA Physician Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
Dentists: The Professional Education Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The Professional Education Society designates this activity for a minimum of 12 continuing education credits.
Nurses: The Professional Education Society is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5428, for up to 12 contact hours. Although the California Board of Registered Nursing does not approve individual continuing education courses, providers are required by law to be approved by the Board. Reciprocity for continuing education hours for nurses is available in most states. Please check with your regulation board regarding requirements.
Hot Topics in Medical, Dental & Public Health Issues
CME/CE Lecture Seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals
This Seminar is planned for 12 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CME/CE credits, Certificates of Completion and possible tax deductible guidelines will be provided for registered Professional Seminar attendees Certificates of Attendance will be provided for ALL registered seminar participants
Seminar Overview/Statement of Purpose:
Confronting the challenges of delivering quality patient care in the face of limited budgets and resources is fast becoming a global issue for healthcare practitioners. Medical professionals in both North America and Africa share these challenges, especially in remote areas where healthcare access and delivery are further limited. Community healthcare in both places also reflects the emerging need to establish new best practice protocols dealing with the increasing longevity of human populations and the growth of geriatric and palliative care needs. In addition, providing treatment and prevention strategies addressing chronic disease issues such as cardiovascular, obesity, and diabetes are a continuing challenge for both continents. Life expectancy for both males and females in Seychelles is high with non-communicable diseases such as cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, asthma and depression being the leading causes of mortality.
Now, more than ever, it is important for medical and dental professionals to collaborate with colleagues and global counterparts to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of medical and dental problems. By design, this program offers opportunities for professionals to compare and contrast current best practices to provide quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting.
Planned In Country Healthcare Topics Include:
• Community Healthcare Delivery in the Seychelles: Overview
• Dental Care in the Seychelles: Availability and Challenges
• Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Common Chronic Illnesses
• Oral Health: Addressing Dental Diseases
• Updates in Travel Medicine
• Wellness & Stress Management for Medical Professionals
Educational Goals: Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting
Learning Objectives: Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting
Cruise Itinerary Highlights:
• Begin and end your journey in Mahe, a resort island abundant with natural beauty and home to Seychelles capital, Victoria
• Admire tropical vegetation, sea turtles, and pristine beaches on Sainte Anne Island, part of the Sainte Anne Marine National Park
• Praslin, referred to as the Garden of Eden, is where you can find azure waters, tangles of jungle, and some of the world’s rarest birds
• Enjoy the relaxed tropical atmosphere of La Passe, La Digue
• See giant tortoises, hump-head parrotfish, mangrove forests, and exotic coco de mer palms in Laraie Bayon Curieuse Island
• Explore the stunning nature reserves of Cousin Islandand Aride Island, both known for their exceptional bird life
All-Inclusive Cruise Package:
• Exceptional Michelin star-inspired cuisine in the elegant Yacht Club Restaurant and two al fresco cafés - The Patio Café and The Grill
• Fine wines, champagne, beer, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and tea
• 62-guest, all-suite yacht with butler service in all suites
• Choice of two complimentary shore excursions in most ports
• A host of watersports on the yacht’s marina including swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and jet skiing
• Included gratuities and airport transfers to and from the yacht
• Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
Get to Know PES!
Since 1980, Professional Education Society (PES) has provided accredited CME/CE cruise and travel seminars for Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Healthcare Professionals, welcoming friends and family as traveling companions. Our exclusive, customized cruises and worldwide destinations provide a unique insight into healthcare innovations, challenges, and cross-cultural perspectives.
Why Travel with PES?
• Experience planning healthcare programs since 1980
• 12–20 Continuing Education credits offered on each trip
• Personalized service from your first contact through to on-site travel experience
• Travel with colleagues and like-minded individuals
• Access to in-country medical and healthcare facilities
• CME/CE Lecture Seminars by PES Distinguished Speakers and local experts
• Volunteer speaking opportunities
• Possible tax-deductible benefits
• New exciting destinations offered every year
• Family and friends are always welcome!
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||28 Feb,2021||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||28 Feb,2021||USD 450.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news