Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course (May 18, 2021)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course is organized by National Institute of Emergency Care, Inc. (NIEC) and will be held on May 18, 2021 at Bensalem EMS, Bensalem, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
This course is extended to health care providers with responsibilities for the well being of infants and children; i.e.: pediatricians, house staff, emergency physicians, nurses and paramedics.
The goals of this 1½ day course are to provide the participant with the following skills:
• Information and strategies for preventing cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children
• Information for recognizing the infant or child at risk of cardiopulmonary arrest
• The cognitive and psychomotor skills necessary for resuscitating the infant or child victim of cardiopulmonary arrest
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine