3 Day Pain Management Show is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held from Nov 19 - 21, 2021 at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This Pain Management Certification program is available to Physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed healthcare professionals will receive hands on training during the workshop on all injection procedures as well as use of Fluoroscopy and other instrumentation needed in Pain Management.
The Pain Management Show is their most comprehensive pain Management Certification Training program covering topics such as Spinal Injections, specifically cervical, thoracic, and lumbar facet joint injections, sacroiliac joint injections, epidural injections, lateral foraminal, caudal, and traditional, arthrocentesis, large joint injections, small joint injections, many of the specialty injections, trigger point injections, the use of Botox for pain management, and many others. The course is extremely thorough, providing a complete explanation of how to perform each technique along with information on patient selection, evaluation, and the use of imaging and physical testing to properly diagnose the associated pathology.
Where imaging is involved, the pain management course is thorough enough to provide specific education on the use of Fluoroscopy and other imaging modalities such as ultrasound and nerve testing. In addition to lecture, hands on workshop will be provided using custom models specifically designed for learning interventional techniques from the local medical school and/or the university hospital.
Here are some of the topics and procedures covered over the three (3) days of pain management course:
• Low Back Injections
• Botox Injections
• Large Joint Injections
• Small Joint Injections
• Trigger point Injections
• Specialty Injections
• Viswsupplementation Therapy (Knee)
• Safe administration of pharmaceuticals for chronic pain.
• Expand current practice to include the sub specialty services of pain management. Attract new and existing patients using proven business and marketing methods.
• perform all the injection procedures described above correctly and confidently
• Demonstrate needle placement techniques on volunteer patients or injection models. Demonstrate techniques under image guidance.
• Evaluate the patient with chronic lumbosacral pain and develop a treatment plan using injection techniques.
• Evaluate the patient with pain in a large joint and develop a treatment plan using injection therapy.
• Thoroughly understand how to use Botox for a variety of painful conditions.
• Evaluate the patient for testosterone therapy or related treatments for patients with low testosterone secondary to chronic narcotic usage.
• Submit claims for each procedure to the carriers following specific guidelines and protocols. Know the specific supplies and solutions needed, with the appropriate dosages and where to order them.
• Employ methods to ensure the appropriate and consistent reimbursement for each high paying procedure.
• Properly code each procedure adhering to strict medical necessity and patient selection criteria.
• Utilize specific methods for compliance to help ensure correct procedure and help prevent over-utilization of services.