Neuroradiology Course (Sep 27 - 29, 2021)
Neuroradiology Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Sep 27 - 29, 2021 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 25 SAM Credits
This three-day neuroradiology course, led by Nafi Aygun, MD and Mahmud Mossa-Basha, MD, includes the four domains of neuroradiology in brain, spine, head and neck, and pediatric neuroimaging.
The material will be nearly exclusively centered on CT and MR imaging with advanced application techniques. General disease categories of vascular, inflammatory, demyelinating, traumatic, degenerative, neoplastic, congenital and metabolic diseases of the CNS and the head and neck in adults and children will be covered with case material.
The lectures each day will introduce common themes for differential diagnoses and lay the groundwork for extensive time devoted to reviewing a library of cases ranging in difficulty and disease type. Attendees can personalize their course by selecting more cases from one subspecialty area than another to remedy perceived weaknesses.
Program and Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Provide limited relevant differential diagnoses for masses in different regions of the brain, spine, and head and neck
• Prioritize imaging studies and provide pertinent imaging features that will guide therapy in patients with strokes or other vascular lesions of the brain or spine
• Correctly utilize the terms accepted by the American Society of Neuroradiology for describing degenerative spondylotic disease of the cervical and lumbar spine
• List imaging features that help clinicians provide accurate TNM staging of head and neck cancers
• Differentiate among the many causes of sensorineural and conductive hearing loss through neuroimaging
• List features that distinguish the various cysts of the head and neck
- CME : 35
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine