Neurofeedback - Advanced basic technology course in Hamburg
Neurofeedback - Advanced basic technology course in Hamburg is organized by neuroCademy and will be held from Jan 30 - 31, 2021 at Therapy Center Farmsen, Hamburg, Germany.
speaker: Dr. Ines Mynttinen
In this 2-day course you will learn the theoretical basics and technical implementation of the method of neurofeedback of slow cortical potentials (SCP). After an overview of the basics of neurophysiology and learning theories, you will primarily practice the sequence of an SCP training session. You will get to know the related technical requirements. In the practical part, you will conduct SCP training sessions yourself. You will learn how to apply the electrodes correctly, how to configure the session, how to assess the signal quality, and how to conduct and evaluate the session. Sufficient devices are available for this.
• Basics of neurophysiology
• Basics of learning or: why does neurofeedback work?
• Technical basics: What is measured and what do we have to pay attention to?
• Practical implementation:
• Applying the electrodes
• Configuration of the software
• Recognizing good signal quality
• Interpretation of the measurement data recorded during training
• Transfer exercises
• The course is suitable for doctors, psychologists, therapists and scientists who want to get to know neurofeedback from a technical point of view. Previous knowledge is not required. The course is also used to familiarize new employees with the application of the method.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Therapy Center Farmsen
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine