Mayo Clinic Workshop in Plasma Cell Disorders: Robert Kyle Symposium 2021 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held on May 08, 2021 at Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
This course is designed for Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses.
There are numerous new and established drug therapies and protocols for plasma cell disorders, including AL amyloidosis, Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia and multiple myeloma. This one-day CME course introduces health care professionals at all levels to the latest practices in the treatment of plasma cell disorders. The conference provides “bench-to-bedside” overview of novel drug therapies for the general oncologist, resident, fellow, or advanced practice provider who is unfamiliar with current clinical trials and treatments
Concurrent with the scientific program for physicians and healthcare professionals, there will be a separate patient-oriented symposium. Registration for the patient symposium is free for patients and their family members. Register at this site.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Interpret new, practice-relevant data in diagnosing and risk stratifying monoclonal plasma cell disorders.
• Integrate evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice for Monoclonal gammopathies.
• Integrate supportive care approaches into treatment of plasma cell disorders .
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
• Panel discussions with top researchers and clinicians who are leading clinical trials that will benefit patients seen by attendees
• Content directly focused on the types of clinical cases general hematologists/oncologists are seeing in their clinics and hospitals
• Q&A with faculty about real clinical scenarios
• Special recognition of Dr. Robert Kyle, Mayo Clinic emeritus, who will be present and speak at the event.
April 01, 2021
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D. Fee||07 May,2021||USD 300.00|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Retirees Fee||07 May,2021||USD 250.00|
Rochester Marriott Mayo Clinic Area,
101 First Avenue SW,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55902,
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester - Mayo Clinic Area,
150 S Broadway,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America 55904,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news