LowCarbUSA - Boca 2021: Metabolic Health Conference is organized by LowCarbUSA® and will be held from Jan 15 - 17, 2021 at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America.
• 20.75 Category 1 CME credits available.
• 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone interested in restoring and/or maintaining their health.
• The health care professional who wants to make a bigger impact with better tools.
• Scientists and researchers who want to see the latest studies and results
• Keto Nutrition Enthusiasts, Keto Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists.
Addressing obesity and metabolic health with diet and lifestyle. Come and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including exercise, diabetes, heart health, mental health and food addiction.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news