Hormone Pellet Training and Therapies (Jun 11, 2021)
Hormone Pellet Training and Therapies is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jun 11, 2021 at Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Empire Medical Training is proud to provide our newest and most advanced segment on Anti Aging Medicine involving Hormone Pellet Therapy. Pellet Therapy has become the most sought after mechanism for delivering the optimal levels and benefits achievable with Bio-Identical Hormone Therapies. Hormone Pellet Therapy has significantly changed the manner in which both men and women will age. Hormone Therapies and the ongoing advancements in Anti Aging Medicine continue to help improve the quality and the longevity of our lives. Pellet Implantation has consistently proven to be more effective than the oral, intramuscular, and topical modalities for hormone therapies as relates to a variety of conditions such as bone density, sexual dysfunction, psychiatric problems related to mood and cognition, renal and genito- urinary and vaginal complaints, female breast health, triglycerides and lipid panel, hormone ratios and metabolites. Empire Medical Training has created this course as an extension of the Anti Aging Module 1 & 2 program to allow for physicians to enjoy these in demand procedures related to hormone replacement.
Hormone Pellet Therapy Course Objectives:
Upon successful completion of the Hormone Pellet Therapy & Training course you will:
• Receive extensive training in the safe administration of pellets for men and women.
• Gain a full understanding of what pellets are, where to acquire pellets, medical instruments needed, insertion procedure, risks and complications.
• Receive reviews, clinical studies relating to, and the appropriate titration schedules for patients.
• Cain an In depth understanding of the need for estosterone and/or Estradiol for the treatment of a variety of chronic symptoms associated withaging.
• Understand the various legal and FDA requirements and guidelines relating to hormone replacement including ICD-IO codes for billing and reimbursement of these procedures.
• Learn the various protocols relating to testosterone deficiency for men and women, testing lab options, pellet options, and supplements that can be used to enhance these procedures.
• Gain understanding as to who is the proper candidate, how to integrate this new procedure as well as pricing and packaging options related to your practice.
• Understand how to generate a consistent new source of patients and revenue from integrating this subspecialty within your practice.
• Learn to market this new procedure as well as your Anti-Aging or Wellness practice including specific strategies relating to retail, packaging, and promotion of your practice.
• Proven Medically Beneficial Outcome for HRT patients
• Highly Profitable Subspecialty
• Very safe, simple to perform procedure
• Painless to the patient in-office procedure
• No stitches needed, SteriStrip is used to bandage area of insertion.
• Entire procedure takes less than 1 minutes
• Pellets are dissolvable within a short period oftime and can last upto 5 months in women and upto 6 months in men.
• Procedure needs to be repeated 3-4 times per year consistent with hormone levels and metabolism.
• Improved sexual desire, function and performance
• Improved bone density
• Increased muscle mass and strength
• Decreased body fat
• Better mood and quality of life
• More energy and better sleep
• Improve brain function and reduced risk of Alzheimer's
• Better blood sugar regulation and decreased risk of diabetes
• More nitric oxide production and more oxygen delivered to cells
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education