Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course by Lifesaver Education (Jan 16, 2021)
Heartsaver First Aid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on Jan 16, 2021 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America.
This course trains students on adult, child, and infant CPR, AED use, and choking. The course also covers first aid training.
Students taking this course will master skills such as:
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Class Information:
• This is a comprehensive CPR class covering adult, child, and infant CPR, AED, and choking.
• Includes first aid training.
• Classroom course involves hands-on learning with instructor guidance.
• Students must hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Overview:
• Recognizing those in need of CPR, and performing CPR and using an AED for adult, child, and infant.
• Identifying and assisting those in need of assistance when choking for adult, child, and infant.
• Understanding and applying universal precautions
• Identifying and responding to those with asthma, allergic reactions, heart attack, stroke, seizures, and other medical emergencies. Includes learning how to use an Epinephrine pen.
• Identifying and responding to bleeding (internal and external), shock, and other bodily injuries
• Identifying and responding to various bites and stings (from insects to marine animals) and heat- and cold-related emergencies
Students will master their CPR and First Aid skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
This course is intended for anyone with little or no medical training and can be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Social Media Info :
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine