Gippsland Nurses' Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Aug 12 - 13, 2021 at Century Inn Traralgon, Traralgon, Victoria, Australia.
This general nurses’ conference is an ideal way for you to update your knowledge about a range of nursing topics each year. Book your place at this upcoming conference and:
• Keep up-to-date
• Network, share experiences, and connect with like-minded colleagues
• Help meet your CPD requirements
• Enrich your professional practice and personal growth
• Improve health outcomes specific to your local community and much, much more...
Need for Program:
Good patient care is directly related to the quality of the nursing care being provided. The healthcare environment is rapidly changing and all nurses are faced with the constant challenge of keeping their knowledge, skills, and practice, up-to-date. As well, the amount of new knowledge available is increasing. To achieve the desired patient outcomes, utilising informed, safe, and competent nursing practice is vital. In addition, continuing professional development is a professional regulatory requirement.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this conference is to enable all nurses to remain up-to-date on a range of current professional and clinical practice topics.
• Identify behaviours that cause illness in people in order to plan care to prevent health deterioration
• Optimise interprofessional collaboration with the intention of enhancing better patient outcomes
• Apply new knowledge about a range of conditions to provide holistic care
• Underpin patient outcomes with evidence-based practice, recognised standards, and guidelines
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Both Days Fee||11 Aug,2021||AUD 629.00|
|First Day Only Fee||11 Aug,2021||AUD 479.00|
|Second Day Only Fee||11 Aug,2021||AUD 479.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news