Fetal and Neonatal Neurology: From Basic Science to Clinical Application
Fetal and Neonatal Neurology: From Basic Science to Clinical Application is organized by MCA Scientific Events. This onsite medical conference will be held from Mar 03 - 05, 2021 at Pasteur Institute, Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
The Scientific Program Committee worked hard to put together a stimulating and innovative program with quality education and scientific content, which is also profoundly clinically relevant. The Fetal and Neonatal Neurology 2021 hosts plenary speakers alongside 3 pre-congress sessions, oral presentations, and a poster exhibition.
It is a great pleasure for us to welcome all the Neonatologists, Perinatologists, Pediatricians, Neurologists and, Researchers to take part in this upcoming congress to share views and understandings through interactive keynote, plenary, sessions, poster, and discussions in the field of perinatal neurology and basic sciences research. The scientific meeting has been hosted to advance a wide range of topics and attracts an excellent faculty of international speakers who are experts and leaders in their fields.
This congress offers an excellent opportunity to form research collaborations and networking and to address the most advanced developments and challenges within the field. Young researchers are welcome to submit abstracts of original research (experimental and or clinical or epidemiologic) to be analyzed for poster presentation, session or oral presentation during the plenary sessions. This congress will likewise grant you an excellent platform to investigate the advancements in the field of perinatal neurology.
Commonly Encountered Fetal and Neonatal Neurological Conditions
• Neonatal encephalopathy/hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
• Seizures, acute symptomatic seizures and neonatal-onset epilepsies, as well as status epilepticus
• Stroke, arterial and venous
• Intracranial hemorrhage, including intraventricular hemorrhage White matter injury
• Neurological sequelae of congenital heart disease and critical illness
• Hypotonia/neuromuscular disorders
• Hydrocephalus, posthemorrhagic and congenital
• Inborn errors of metabolism
• Neurogenetic and complex malformation syndromes
• Brain malformations and cerebral vascular malformations
• Meningitis/encephalitis and in utero infections
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
25-28 Rue du Dr Roux
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine