14th European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) Congress 2021 is organized by Intercongress GmbH and will be held from Jun 01 - 05, 2021 at Scottish Event Campus (SEC) Centre, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
The EPNS Congress provides an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the rapidly evolving ﬁeld of child neurology including basic science, diagnostic methods and novel treatments. You can network with colleagues and industry partners all focused on providing the best possible care for children with neurological disorders.
• Paediatric Neurologists
• Neurodisability Specialists
• Child Psychiatrists
• Adult Neurologists
• Nurse Specialists
• Speech & Language Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Industry Partners
• Voluntary & Charitable Organisations
• Neuromuscular Disease
• Movement Disorders
• Cerebral Palsy, Stroke & Acquired Brain Injury
• Technology & App Fair
Reasons to attend:
• Bring home the latest updates on developing technologies, clinical applications and practical solutions.
• Educate yourself as you earn CME Credits maintain or achieve certification.
• Swap ideas, share problems, discover solutions with international peers. You’ll create a network you can rely on long after the congress ends.
• Recharge your batteries and return to your workplace brimming with innovative ideas and suggestions for improvements.
• Evaluate which products will be best for your organisation as lots of exhibitors showcase their products and services.
Congress tickets from: EUR 300.0
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+49 761 69699-14
+ 49 611 97716-65
+49 30 893877-10
+49 761 69699-10
+49 761 69699-14
+ 49 611 97716-45
+ 49 611 97716-85
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €300.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|