Early Pregnancy Ultrasound EM - 1/2 Day Course (Jan 16, 2021)
Early Pregnancy Ultrasound EM - 1/2 Day Course is organized by the Australian Institute of Ultrasound (AIU). This onsite medical conference will be held on Jan 16, 2021, at the Australian Institute of Ultrasound, Gold coast, Queensland, Australia.
This course is recommended for 4.5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as complying with ACEM standards and policies.
Discover a systematic method for transabdominal scanning. Answer critical questions in early pregnancy. Estimate viability, reinforce an intrauterine pregnancy, survey the pelvis for the pregnancy of unknown location. Define the criteria for a failed pregnancy. This program is specially composed of health professionals who have an interest in point of care Obstetric ultrasound. Fine-tune your technique with a systematic approach with practical hands-on scanning on varying gestations.
At the conclusion of this CME course the attendees should be able to:
• Recognize the parameters for the safe application of ultrasound and its limitations in medical diagnosis.
• Distinguish the physical principles, artifacts, and the steps for image optimization while performing an ultrasound.
• Train on the“hands-on” ultrasound scanning skills demanded to maximize diagnostic ability in answering relevant clinical questions
• Identify the sonographic appearances of normal and abnormal structures required to answer common clinical questions
• Get images obtained on pregnant volunteers
• Illustrate the images on a variety of pregnant volunteers
• Acknowledge the variants and abnormalities from presentations and case-based learning
• Record the ultrasound findings
• Explain the criteria for early pregnancy loss
• Explain the ultrasound appearances of pregnancies of unknown location
• Furnish the learner with the foundation skills to begin to incorporate the ultrasound skills with the clinical situation to make appropriate management decisions
End of life care
- CPD Hours : 4.5
Australian Institute of Ultrasound
2 Miami Key, Broadbeach Waters
Gold coast, Queensland, Australia
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine