E1: Aesthetic & Functional Treatment Planning (Jan 21 - 24. 2021)
E1: Aesthetic & Functional Treatment Planning is organized by The Pankey Institute. This onsite medical conference will be held from Jan 21 - 24, 2021 at Dental Ceramics Inc., Richfield, Ohio, United States of America.
The Pankey Institute is an ADA CERP Certified Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in recognizing quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not recommend or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The Pankey Institute assigns this activity for 39 continuing education credits.
Modify your experience of practicing dentistry, improve predictability, profitability, and fulfillment. The Essentials Series is the Key, and Aesthetic and Functional Treatment Planning is where your journey begins. Following a system of risk assessment, patient ownership, and risk management forms technical excellence and predictability. Studying dentistry the way you want, doing the procedures you enjoy most with patients who value and appreciate you and the exceptional care they receive. This course is built on an exam, diagnosis, and treatment planning system based on 5 key areas: Aesthetics, Occlusion, Restorative, Biology and the Patient. You will leave proficient with this process and ready to incorporate the very next day..
You will be able to:
• Determine Your Vision for Practicing Dentistry
• Illustrate Clinical Photographs for Aesthetic Treatment Planning
• Aesthetically Treatment Plan Tooth & Gingival Position
• Develop a Functional Exam & Capture Diagnostic Records
• Perform an Occlusal Risk Assessment and Know Low, Moderate and High-Risk Patients
• Learn How to Optimize the Occlusion to Minimize Functional Risk
• Identify Financial Planning & Investment
• Elevate Case Acceptance Utilizing Co-Discovery
• Communicate with Patients & Team to create awareness & ownership
- CE Credits : 39
Dental Ceramics Inc.
3404 Brecksville Rd
Richfield, Ohio, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine