Diagnostic Imaging Update on Maui 2021
Diagnostic Imaging Update on Maui is organized by CME Science and will be held from Apr 06 - 09, 2021 at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa, Maui, Hawaii, United States of America. This conference also held as Virtual.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Physician Continuing Medical Education: The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Technologists: This course is pending approval for up to 16.0 ARRT Category A CE credits for those technologists attending the entire course.
This course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in cardiac, thoracic, musculoskeletal and body imaging applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system
• Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies
• Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases
• Apply quality improvement strategies with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration
• Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI, CT and ultrasound, including their current roles and limitations in clinical practice
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants
- CME : 18.5
- CE Credits : 16
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine