CT Colonography Course (Apr 29 - 30, 2021)
CT Colonography Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Apr 29 - 30, 2021 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 21.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 13 SAM Credits
CT Colonography (CTC) is an evolving technique with considerable potential for widespread screening of colorectal cancer. Application of appropriate techniques and knowledge of correct interpretation skills are vital to successfully implementing this technique.
The goal of this two-day course is to educate attendees in the technique, performance and interpretation of CTC through the supervised review of a minimum of 50 cases. The course will also provide a forum for discussing research initiatives, regulatory issues and the reimbursement environment.
Program and Learning Objectives:
At the conclusion of this conference, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the techniques necessary to acquire diagnostic CTC images, including patient preparation, scanning parameters, and display/navigational methods
• Identify interpretation methods and recognize how to avoid pitfalls
• State current research initiatives, regulatory issues, and reimbursement environments
• Interpret and report CTC studies through supervised review of a minimum of 50 cases
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 21.5
American College of Radiology
1892 Preston White Dr
Reston, Virginia, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine