CT - Acute Medical and Surgical Interpretation Essentials is organized by Lightbox Radiology Education and will be held from Aug 09 - 12, 2021 at Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown, Queenstown , Otago, New Zealand.
Critical Care Physicians, Surgeons, General Practitioners, Registrars, House Officers, Interns, Radiographers.
• Australian College for Emergency Medicine: Approved for 11.5 ACEM CPD hours;
• Australian & New Zealand College of Anaesthetists: Participants in the ANZCA and FPM CPD program may claim their attendance under the Knowledge and skills activity Short format learning, at 2 credits per hour. The online component at 1 credit per hour.
• Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine: 10 PDP units, Grant eligibility: Emergency Medicine, Surgery
• Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy: 7.5 CPD Credits per half-day Formal Education
• College of Intensive Care Medicine: Category 2B: Active or Interactive Group Learning (2 points per hour)
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians: Recommended MyCPD category 1 - ‘Educational Activities’ at 1 credit per hour
• Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: CPD Accredited Activity 40 points (excluding webinar), Webinar pending.
• Royal Australasian College of Surgeons: 9 Points in Maintenance of Knowledge and Skills (excludes Queenstown 20).
Designed in a systematic learning format, this one day course covers acquisition, normal variations, patterns of disease & pitfalls in CT imaging of the head, chest, abdomen and pelvis. Each module is composed of a didactic lecture followed by an interactive session where participants review CT cases alone or in pairs to reinforce fundamental learning objectives. Our goal is to provide practitioners with the knowledge and confidence to interpret CT findings in commonly encountered acute clinical settings. All lectures are presented by radiologists, specialists in the field of medical imaging.
Additional details will be provided as soon as information is available.
Toll free Number
Radiology +1 More
CPD Credit 12
Radiology +3 More