Contemporary Acupuncture Advances 2021 is organized by McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education (CHSE) and will be held on Apr 09, 2021 at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Health Care Professionals who integrate acupuncture in a musculoskeletal medicine practice such as Licensed Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopaths, Physicians, Physiotherapists, Dentists, Podiatrists, and Registered Massage Therapists.
At the end of this learning activity the learners will be able to:
• Recognize common headache patterns and their clinical presentation.
• Distinguish factors between benign headache suited for conservative treatment and characteristics of ominous headache patterns that should be referred to a specialist.
• Identify basic clinical anatomy/neurophysiology of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
• Apply Physical and Contemporary Medical Acupuncture inputs to successfully modulate pain stemming from headache and TMJ dysfunction.
• Recognize the role of myofascial trigger points and their relevance to head pain.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician / Other Health Professionals Fee||08 Apr,2021||USD 275.00|
|McMaster Faculty Member Fee||08 Apr,2021||USD 225.00|
|CCAA Member Fee||08 Apr,2021||USD 225.00|
|Resident / Students Fee||08 Apr,2021||USD 100.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news