Complete Hands-On Dermal Filler Training - Chicago (Jun 12, 2021)
Complete Hands-On Dermal Filler Training is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jun 12, 2021 at Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. This Course is also available as Live webinar.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of Health Care Practitioners involved in the care of the patients with Aesthetic requests.
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity, for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This CE activity provides 8.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Medical Education Resources is a provider of continuing nursing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 12299, for  contact hours.
The Hands-On Dermal Filler seminar is a combination lecture and workshop where learners will participate in didactic lectures in the morning followed by hands on training in the afternoon. Learners will understand how to use Dermal Fillers for various cosmetic indications and will also gain a proficiency in the administration as well. The purpose of the training is to help learners provide enhanced patient care to those who present themselves with various cosmetic conditions. Procedures which have not been taught in their previous medical education.
To provide learners with a foundation for following correct standards of care and to learn proper methods to safely administer Dermal Fillers.
• Practice procedures such as dermal filler injections competently, safely, and effectively for their patient. Each participant will understand and learn how to avoid risks and associated complications with these treatments.
• Identify the generally accepted protocols for the administration of the HA dermal fillers for various aesthetic conditions. Learn the proper guidelines for the acquisition, patient charting, administration issues (i.e. medical intake forms, informed consents) and the corrective measures for adverse events.
• Identify the mechanism of action and basic facial anatomy, differences between the product characteristics and areas of injection, patient preferences, managing expectations, and after care for follow up after the dermal filler procedure.
• Assess who is a candidate for the dermal filler procedure, patient benefits, and anatomical areas that dermal fillers are acceptable for treatment. Increase patient awareness and offer enhanced patient care in relation to the dermal filler procedure and their desires aesthetically.
- CME : 8
- Contact Hours : 8
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine