Collagen Boosting Biostimulators for Facial Contouring - Chicago (Jun 19, 2021)
Collagen Boosting Biostimulators for Facial Contouring is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jun 19, 2021, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Hyper-dilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse), SculptraTM (poly-L-Lactic Acid) and other biostimulators are a significant breakthrough in Aesthetics because of the significant immediate and long-term benefits that can be achieved for your patients (including a favorable safety profile) due to the extraordinary effects achieved with collagen production.
When combined with other biostimulators, PDO Threads, and platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) the results are dramatic and highly sought after by discerning patients who have researched the and understand its usage and benefits.
When these collagen bnsting medications are hyper-diluted and injected into the neck and other areas using cannulas, it creates immediate and long-lasting results
by correcting crepey skin and stimulating collagen production for long-term effects.
Patients can expect to see tighter skin, a more defined and chiseled jawline, as wel as other cosmetic enhancements including enhancing lip and smile lines and treating the "mottled" looking chin.
• Learn how to prepare your patient for a comprehensive, full-face makeover treatment using a combination of hyper-dilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-Lactic Acid,PDO Threads, and PRF
• Gain a full understanding on how to perform a full-face cosmetic evaluation with the objective of volumizing the face using biostimulators and PDO Threads to create
the most "natural" overall appearance and relay these expected results to patients.
• Learn appropriate preparation (dilution, combination) of injectable bio-stimulant fillers for facial makeover treatments and adjunctive treatments (combination therapies) to optimize results.
• Acquire the skills to hyper-dilute biostimulators, learn proper technique for facial injections through interactive learning methods. Understand how to perform (inject and place) PDO threads in combination with biostimulators and PRF or PAP.
• Review all protocols, guidelines, and correct injection technique for placing Hyper-dilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Poly-L-Lactic Acid, and PDO threads into the face, in different areas and for different outcomes.
• Review and learn the specific indications for injections with Hyperdilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse&) and Poly-L-Lactic Acid (SculptraTM) including contraindications and best practice methods for achieving the most desirable outcomes.
• Learn the most valuable Aesthetics Pearls from a talented team of Physician trainers. Empire Medical Training trainers are experienced in their specialty, working daily perfecting their skills, techniques, aesthetics know-how. (They are not retired or inexperienced physicians.) The instructors leading this course (and all Empire courses)
• Gain a thorough understanding of the specific techniques for injecting into the nasolabial folds understanding how to approach each patient based on the severity and depth of the NLR
• Review pre- and post-procedure care, patient instructions, learn treatment protocols for dealing with the most common complications. Granulomas may develop as a complication when using dermal fillers, however, it is a more infrequent complication involving hyper-dilute Hydroxylapatite (RadiesseO) and Poly-L-Lactic Acid (Sculptraw). Managing and treating complications as well as learning proper methods to avoid unwanted side effects and/or poor outcomes is also covered in detail.
• Learn specific techniques using cannulas and needles for all procedures involving Hyperdilute Calcium Hydroxylapatite (RadiesseC)), Poly-L-Lactic Acid (SculptraTM), and PDC) Threads .
• Learn specific techniques for creating a well-defined, chiseled jawline in both male and female patients, and understanding how to approach each gender with their own special considerations.
upon successful completion Of Empire's Collagen-Boosting Facial Fillers program@, attendees will have grasped the following concepts:
Learn techniques involving the neck and chest (décolletage):
• Understand the science behind the different Dermal Fillers and the significance of selecting a filler based on its C prime and other characteristics.
• Learn the most pertinent anatomical considerations with special attention to the various fat compartments and how these compartments affect the overall contour of the face.
• Gain an understanding on how different fillers affect the integrity of the various fat compartments and how to decide which filler to use for each fat compartment.
• Review the most pertinent anatomical considerations with regards to the neurovascular bundles and a focus on understanding how to avoid incorrect placement of a needle or catheter,
• Learn complication avoidance techniques with a special focus on anatomical landmarks and from pearls from their Ce ebrity Physician trainers.
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education