Chemical Engineering and Catalysis World Forum is organized by Continuum Forums and will be held from May 17-19, 2021 in London, UK.
CECWF-2021 anticipates a worldwide audience of delegates including distinguished speakers, researchers, students, medical and industry professionals to come together on a global platform to share their current research ideas and technological advancements concerning Chemical Engineering and Catalysis.
Theme: The Future of Chemical Engineering and Catalysis - an Optimistic View
The main aim of this dynamic event is to provide opportunities for academic and industry professionals in Chemical Engineering to interact with each other and exchange information from world-leading leaders in these fields.
The event will include several plenary talks and keynote lectures by eminent scientists and researchers in these specific fields together with video and poster presentations, contributed papers, discussions, exhibitions and workshops. Through networking and sharing, CECWF-2021 will provide numerous opportunities for educators, practitioners and researchers to exchange practical experiences, research evidence and innovative ideas on different areas of Chemical Engineering and Catalysis.
The mission of CECWF-2021 is to foster and support the growth and advancement of Chemical Engineering and Catalysis as the foundation from which different fields of Chemistry, Molecular Biochemistry, Biology and several other interdisciplinary fields derive their basic ideas and techniques. We hope this forum will help you stay at the forefront in your quest for new knowledge in these sciences for the advancement of human welfare.
• Chemical Engineering
• Biochemical Engineering
• Catalysis and Applications
• Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
• Organometallics, Organocatalysis and Bioinorganic Chemistry
• Photocatalysis and Photoreactors
• Chemical Reaction Engineering
• Chemical Kinetics
• Separation Processes in Chemical Technology
• Advances in Catalysis and Chemical Engineering
• Environmental and Sustainable Chemical Engineering
• Catalysis and Zeolites
• Chemical Engineering of Polymers-Polymer Engineering
• Photochemistry and Photobiology
• Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis Synthesis
• Catalysis for Biorefineries
• Heat Transfer and Mass Transfer
• Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
• Green Chemistry
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
• Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering
• Oxidation Catalysis
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Solid Waste Management
• Nano-Chemistry and Nanotechnology
• Renewable Energy
• Catalyst Recycling / Hybrid Catalysts
We look forward to welcoming you to CECWF-2021 in London, UK.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
March 25, 2021
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate - Standard Fee||28 Nov,2020||USD 899.00|
|Speaker - Standard Fee||28 Nov,2020||USD 799.00|
|Poster - Standard Fee||28 Nov,2020||USD 699.00|
|Student - Standard Fee||28 Nov,2020||USD 599.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Delegate - Early Fee||28 Aug,2020||USD 799.00|
|Speakers - Early Fee||28 Aug,2020||USD 699.00|
|Poster - Early Fee||28 Aug,2020||USD 599.00|
|Student - Early Fee||28 Aug,2020||USD 499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news