Breast MR Course - Reston, Virginia (Apr 19 - 20, 2021)
Breast MR Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Apr 19 - 20, 2021 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 21 SAM Credits
Designation Statement: The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Qualified on 12/14/2018, this activity meets the American Board of Radiology’s criteria for a self-assessment (SAM) activity and is designated for up to 22 SAM Credits toward the ABR Maintenance of Certification program.
This 100-case, two-day course led by course directors Wendy DeMartini, MD and Roberta Strigel, MD, is designed to provide practicing radiologists with an intensive, hands-on experience in reading breast MR. Throughout this program, participants will develop their interpretive skills through extensive case reviews at individual workstations. In addition, hands-on MRI-guided biopsy workshops will provide training in accurate and safe MRI-guided biopsy techniques.
Program and Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Assess the clinical role of breast MRI in patient selection and in improved detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease
• Learn imaging protocols and techniques to produce high quality breast MR images in keeping with current recommended standards
• Accurately and efficiently interpret and report on breast MR exams in accordance with the ACR BI-RADS® MRI module
• Use breast MRI guided biopsy tools effectively and safely
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 22.75
American College of Radiology
1892 Preston White Dr
Reston, Virginia, United States of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine