Breast MR Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Jan 25 - 26, 2021 at American College of Radiology, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
• Designation Statement: The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Earn up to 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 21 SAM Credits
This 100-case, two-day course led by course directors Wendy DeMartini, MD and Roberta Strigel, MD, is designed to provide practicing radiologists with an intensive, hands-on experience in reading breast MR. Throughout this program, participants will develop their interpretive skills through extensive case reviews at individual workstations. In addition, hands-on MRI-guided biopsy workshops will provide training in accurate and safe MRI-guided biopsy techniques.
Program and Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Assess the clinical role of breast MRI in patient selection and in improved detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast disease
• Learn imaging protocols and techniques to produce high quality breast MR images in keeping with current recommended standards
• Accurately and efficiently interpret and report on breast MR exams in accordance with the ACR BI-RADS® MRI module
• Use breast MRI guided biopsy tools effectively and safely
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non Member Registration Fee||24 Jan,2021||USD 4,500.00|
|Member Registration Fee||24 Jan,2021||USD 3,000.00|
|MIT Price||24 Jan,2021||USD 1,500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news