BOTOX® Training/Dermal Filler Training Course - Illinois
BOTOX® Training/Dermal Filler Training Course is organized by Aesthetic Medical Educators Training (AMET) and will be held on Jun 27, 2021 at Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
Botox Courses for Nurses, Doctors, Dentists and All Healthcare Professionals.
Participants in the Botox and dermal filler certification classes will receive course manuals, sample consent and treatment forms, a resource list, and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course. Our Botox training course for nurses and doctors will provide you with the necessary skills and CME requirements.
This Live activity, Botulinum Toxin/Dermal Filler Training, from 03/01/2021 – 03/01/2022, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 7.75 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This comprehensive 8-hour Botox and dermal filler certification class is our most popular training course and provides participants with certification for both BOTOX® and injectable dermal fillers. Aesthetic Medical Educators Training is proud to also provide participants with CME credits when they complete the training course. Our extensive, one day Botox course for physicians, nurses, dentists and doctors provides education during the morning and hands on training during the afternoon session, allowing participants to begin performing BOTOX® and Dermal Filler procedures immediately. All products and Botox training models are provided by Aesthetic Medical Educators Training at no additional cost to the participants (unless participant chooses to be a model). Our intensive, one day Botox training course teaches you everything you need to know to perform these treatments on patients. With classes available throughout the country, you are guaranteed to find a time and place that fits your schedule.
The Aesthetic products used in the hands on session of BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®. Aesthetic products that are discussed in the didactic session of the BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®, Dysport and Xeomin.
The Aesthetic products used in the hands on session of the Botox and filler certification classes include Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus. Aesthetic products discussed in the didactic session of the Dermal Filler Training include Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, Radiesse, Sculptra, and Arte Fill.
The objectives of our intensive Botox and filler certification classes include but are not limited to:
• Discuss the history, safety, mechanism of action, and preparation of BOTOX®
• Describe the cosmetic indications and contraindications of BOTOX®
• Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial aesthetics
• Discuss the categories and types of dermal filler products
• Describe techniques for dermal filler injections to correct nasolabial folds, melomental folds and wrinkles, and lip augmentation
• Discuss the client selection process for the BOTOX® and Dermal Filler procedures
• Address the growing US market for aesthetic procedures, in particular BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers, and how you may capitalize on this demand and start providing treatment to your own clients
• Demonstrate proficiency in conducting an aesthetic patient consultationPractice proper injection techniques in the use of BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
- Credit : 7.75
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine