Autologous Conditioned Plasma (ACP) & Biologics for Pain Management is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Jun 10, 2022 at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This informative activity has been created especially to fulfill the educational needs of Health Care Practitioners involved in the care of patients with Aesthetic requests.
Autologous Conditioned Plasma (ACP) also known as PRP, is a form of autologous conditioned plasma (ACP), which can be used to treat patients who are not responding to traditional treatments. ACP injections can be used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including arthritis, tendinopothies, joint pain, and sports medicine. This 1-day course will provide you with extensive training in ACP harvesting and administration. It also includes the use of biologics (concentrated Growth Factors) such as amniotic tissues as well as stem cells derived primarily from adipose tissue for patients. You can improve patient care, realize the benefits of offering these regenerative therapies in your practice, and increase revenue and patient satisfaction.
This evidence-based course will prepare participants to identify, collect, and administer regenerative treatments in a clinical environment. These interventional techniques can be conducted safely in an office setting (clean process | aseptic procedure) and combined with traditional treatments without causing complications or harming patients. Autologous Conditioned Plasma (PRP) can be utilised alone or in combination with Allograft CGF (Concentrated Growth Factors) to supplement standard pain management treatments. ACP injections are often cash-based treatments, with patients paying between $600 and $800 every injection cycle (before biologics) or treatment in pain management applications.
Concentrated growth factors to boost your ACP injections using allograft concentrated growth factors and stem cells from amniotic tissue or bovine are included in the course study (A-Cell). When used in conjunction with ACP, anecdotal research and peer-reviewed reference reviews reveal improved biological activity, quicker healing, and correction. All attendees will learn entire injection protocols, standard of care, and detailed information on how to diagnose and monitor the progression of these conditions for treatment.
ACP & Stem Cell Therapies for Interventional pain Management seminar is a mix of workshops and lectures. Learners will take part in didactic lectures followed by hands-on training in the afternoon. The seminar will teach learners how to use the most recent therapies related to ACP, Amniotic Derivative Products (BMAC, ASC, and Umbilical Cord blood (UCB). This training is designed to enable learners to provide better patient care for patients with different medical and pain management conditions. Healthcare professionals who are interested in learning new procedures that have not been covered in their medical education.
To provide learners a solid foundation in the proper care of patients and to help them acquire the technical skills necessary to correctly perform these procedures according to established protocols and guidelines
• Competently, safely, and efficiently perform procedures such as ACP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Amnio Products (Stem Cells) for their patients. Each participant will comprehend and learn how to avoid the hazards and issues that come with them.
• Use commonly acknowledged Platelet Rich Plasma delivery protocols for a variety of chronic and sub-acute medical disorders.
• Describe the mechanism of action of Platelet Rich Plasma and Amnio products, as well as the differences in product attributes, patient preferences, managing expectations, and post-interventional pain injection procedures follow-up care.
• Identify the patient who is eligible for Platelet Rich Plasma (ACP), Therapies. Also, identify the patient's benefits and long-term goals. This non-invasive, non-surgical procedure can be used to increase patient awareness and provide better patient care.
Additional Learning Objectives:
• Examine and assess the most recent evidence-based research in Pain Management procedures concerning ACP and stem cell therapies for the treatment of chronic and sub-acute pain indications including soft tissue pain (tendinopathies) and joint pain as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with traditional treatment.
• Apply the principles to determine the best harvesting method for concentrated blood platelets, bone marrow aspirate, and adipose cell concentrate. Secondary harvesting system considerations include the purification and concentration BMAC and adipose cell. You can identify the Allograft Concentrated Growth Factor products that are associated with ACP, including bovine products and amniotic tissue products.
• Identify the numerous sorts of medical conditions that can be treated successfully with ACP, CGF, and stem cell therapies, including thorough protocols, injection diagrams, diagnostic tools, and standard of care concerns. Alternative medicines, such as Umbilical Cord Blood products, are being introduced for certain indications.
• Receive and comprehend the commercial components of incorporating these novel pain methods, such as liability (malpractice) insurance, promotion constraints, FDA opinion, and administration concerns (i.e. consents, intake forms, etc.).
• Review widely acknowledged protocols for these treatments, including the measures to take to ensure success in terms of pre-treatment, technology, consultation, the actual process, and post-procedure imaging and possible pain modes correction.
• Access to and enduring materials for all of the injections, functional orthopedic examinations for differential diagnosis, and full schematics and protocols for the numerous injections, as well as projected outcomes or degrees of improvement for patients.