Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Exchange 2021
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Exchange 2021 is organized by Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). This onsite medical conference will be held from Jun 04 - 07, 2021 at Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
Our attendees include a wide variety of professional levels, and even students, working and learning in the health technology field. Our education sessions are led by recognized experts in their fields. We also hold sessions focused on entrepreneurs looking to launch new products or businesses. Decisionmakers and managers take advantage of our exhibitor engagement opportunities and network building events.
In times of crisis, our communities are a needed source of strength, solidarity, and rejuvenation—only together can we pave the way forward. The AAMI community will come together again next June at AAMI Exchange 2021, an opportunity to connect with colleagues new and old, share stories of how healthcare technology is evolving, to power emerging innovations, and to refine our norms as an industry to adapt to a changing world.
What to Expect:
• Deliver new opportunities to exchange ideas, expand networks, and experience new technologies to empower professionals around the world—now and into the future.
• Engage attendees with innovative learning. The 2021 education program will deliver an immersive and interactive learning environment for professionals of all experience levels. The program will deliver tracks on cybersecurity, sterilization, global perspectives, HTM and more. The exhibit hall will showcase new and emerging products and technologies, an IoTXperience, and virtual reality theater. In addition, the networking events will facilitate relationship building and the sharing of best practices with peers from across the world.
• Confirm AAMI's focus on year-round excellence and reinvestment in the health technology profession in the form of professional development, certification, peer-to-peer communities, and development of standards, white papers, and best practices.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Charlotte Convention Center
501 S College St
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States Of America
At Nominal Fares
Find Low Cost
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine